Single Opening Cantilever Gate (4ft. to 12ft.)
The Single Opening Cantilever Gate System is a manual lift gate that can be used on mezzanines, loading docks, work centers and more. The OSHA-compliant cantilever gate system reduces the danger of falls from docks, bays or exposed edges when closed. During deliveries, it’s easy for truck drivers or dockworkers to open or close the gate. Simple to operate.
- System Description
- Technical Data
- REQUEST QUOTE
The Single Opening Cantilever Gate System is a manual lift gate that can be used on mezzanines, loading docks, work centers and more.
The OSHA-compliant cantilever gate system reduces the danger of falls from docks, bays or exposed edges when closed. During deliveries, it’s easy for truck drivers or dockworkers to open or close the gate. When in open position, the gate does not take up any floor space like inner and outer swing gates. Simple to operate.
Features & Benefits:
- Enhanced Safety – The Single Cantilever Gate keeps your team safe while keeping your facility running efficiently
- Flexible Sizing – Gate systems from 48″ – 156″ clear opening widths
- Easy Operation – Counterbalanced design makes it easy for one person to operate the gate smoothly with just one hand
- No Slamming – A unique dampening system keeps the gate from closing hard, and the damper is specially mounted high up to prevent it from becoming damaged
- Lifts Out Of The Way – The gate lifts vertically 90 degrees (without pinch points) to ensure plenty of clearance for loading and unloading
- Built To Last – Heavy-gauge steel and a powder coat yellow finish make it ideal for repetitive use
- Outdoor Access Control – Stands up to the elements, allowing you to conveniently block and grant access to restricted roads and areas
- Simple Delivery And Installation – Ships via FedEx or UPS and once assembled, simply bolts to existing floor or concrete
- OPENING: This gate adjusts to fit any opening between 3′ and 12′.
- FINISH: This gate is finished with a durable powder-coated safety yellow or galvanized.
- SAFETY: Pneumatic shocks standard for safely opening and closing dock gate.
- CERTIFICATIONS: This gate is OSHA-compliant and made in the USA by AWS-certified welders.
- Assembly required. After gate is fully assembled, product simply bolts to existing floor or concrete.
- Gate Rails: 1-3/4″ square, mild steel tube, minimum 14 to 16-gauge, factory welded.
- Gate Post: 3″ square, mild steel tube, minimum 14 to 16-gauge, factory welded.
- Gate Catch: 10-gauge formed mild steel, factory welded.
- Fasteners: zinc plated.
- Anchors: 3/8″ expansion-type concrete anchors for installation into a minimum of 3,000 PSI concrete.
- Finish on all exposed, non-prefinished components to be powder coat safety yellow.
- Gate shall meet or exceed OSHA requirements at the time of manufacture relative to dimensions and loading; one-year warranty from date of shipment, excluding finishes.
FLEXIBLE SIZING – ADJUSTABLE TO FIT:
- PSD-SG-60-PCY – Adjustable to fit 48″ – 78″ nominal opening widths
- PSD-SG-96-PCY – Adjustable to fit 84″ – 108″ nominal opening widths
- PSD-SG-120-PCY – Adjustable to fit 108″ – 132″ nominal opening widths
- PSD-SG-144-PCY – Adjustable to fit 132″ – 156″ nominal opening widths
By providing some basic information, we can provide you with a custom quotation or more product information. If you prefer to speak with a fall protection expert just call us at (951) 465-7386 x 303 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org