The Fixed roof warning line is intended to permanently attach to various types of metal roofs such as Standing Seam roof, R-Panel roof, and Corrugated Deck roof. Easy to install and forms an OSHA fall protection system. The system is designed to keep workers away from areas they shouldn’t be.
Standing Seam Roofs
The base mechanically attached, non-piercing system is compression-fit to the vertical seams of standing seam metal roofs without puncturing the metal panel itself. Standing Seam Roofs are fully OSHA compliant.
Corrugated Deck & R-Panel Roofs
The base mechanically attached system is screwed down to the metal roof panel with self-sealing screws. Once thought impossible to guard, corrugated roofs can now be brought into full OSHA compliance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-piercing, clamp-on attachment to Standing Seam ribs.
- Galvanized Finish Standards.
- Self-sealing screw down attachment for R-Panel and Corrugated metal roofs.
- Plastic-coated Galvanized Cable & Aluminum Pennants.
SYSTEM SETUP GUIDELINES
- Place bases at required intervals of 33 feet or less.
- 39″ Flag height as per OSHA guidelines.
- The minimum distance from the roof leading edge must be 15 feet.
- Maximum allowed roof slope up to a 1:12 pitch.
- OSHA Regulations – 1926.501(b)(10), 1926.501(b)(1), 1926.501(b)(2), 1926.502(b), 1926.502(f)(2).