The FixedÂ roof warning line is intended to permanently attach to various types of metal roofs such as Standing Seam roof, R-Panel roof, and Corrugated Deck roof. Easy to install and forms an OSHA fall protection system. The system isÂ designed to keep workers away from areas they shouldnâ€™t be.
Standing Seam Roofs
The base mechanically attached, non-piercing system is compression-fit to the vertical seams of standing seam metal roofs without puncturing the metal panel itself. Standing Seam Roofs are fully OSHA compliant.
Corrugated Deck & R-Panel Roofs
The base mechanically attached system is screwed down to the metal roof panel with self-sealing screws. Once thought impossible to guard, corrugated roofs can now be brought into full OSHA compliance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-piercing, clamp-on attachment to Standing Seam ribs.
- Galvanized Finish Standards.
- Self-sealing screw down attachment for R-Panel and Corrugated metal roofs.
- Plastic-coated Galvanized Cable & Aluminum Pennants.
SYSTEM SETUP GUIDELINES
- Place bases at required intervals of 33 feet or less.
- 39″ Flag height as per OSHA guidelines.
- The minimum distance from the roof leading edge must be 15 feet.
- Maximum allowed roof slope up to a 1:12 pitch.
- OSHA Regulations – 1926.501(b)(10), 1926.501(b)(1), 1926.501(b)(2), 1926.502(b), 1926.502(f)(2).