CAI Safety Systems offers permanent safety guardrails for fall protection that comes in different lengths and mounting options to address worksite needs. Our Fixed Mounted GuardrailsÂ are ideal choices for fall prevention at loading docks, roof parapet walls and many other leading edge hazards.
Our OSHA compliant fixed guardrail system can be top or side mounted to your surface. A variety of finishes are also available along with safety gates to allow for safe access.
|Each **Guardrail Kit comprises of:
(1) standard rail, (1) double base type, (2) locking pins
|Double base type brackets are not sold individually, but only sold as a **Guardrail Kit mentioned above.
|Single base type brackets can used as Finishing Kits for your system. Please refer to the ‘Finishing Kits’ tab to purchase these brackets for your system.|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powder-coated safety yellow for visibility and high corrosion resistance.
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations.
- OSHA Regulations – 29 CFR 1910.23, 29 CFR 1926.502
- CalOSHA Regulations – 1620, 1621, 1633, 3209, 3210, 3211, 3212, 3213, 3214
- Simple installation â€” prefabricatedÂ railing sectionsÂ means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- RailingÂ will beÂ 42″Â tall in the base. RailingÂ length is available in 1-foot incrementsÂ ranging fromÂ 2 feetÂ to 10 feet, measuredÂ to the center of each leg.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used at dock doors and truck pits, warehouse traffic lanes, construction excavation sites, new building construction, mezzanines, pier and rail yards, crowd control, and more.
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.