Mega Dual Mezzanine Safety Gate
What makes the Mega Dual Mezzanine Safety Gate unique is that you can protect single or multiple pallet loading areas simultaneously. The OSHA and ANSI Compliant Mega Dual safety gate allows you to maintain a fully contained loading area to protect employees who are working on top of elevated surfaces such as mezzanines and platforms.
TIP: See to the ‘Loading Zone Dimensions’ tab below for dimension reference …
- System Description
- Loading Zone Dimensions
- Technical Data
- REQUEST QUOTE
What makes the Mega Dual Mezzanine Safety Gate unique is that you can protect single or multiple pallet loading areas simultaneously. Ranges vary from loading zone dimensions of 60″ x 59″ all the way to 100″ x 169″. The Mega Dual safety gate allows you to maintain a fully contained loading area to protect employees who are working on top of elevated surfaces such as mezzanines and platforms.
The OSHA and ANSI Compliant mezzanine gate creates a foolproof enclosed area that keeps workers safe from the elevated mezzanine edge.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
SAFE TO OPERATE & REDUCES ACCIDENTS
The Counterbalanced gate system means that the pallet loading area is always fall protection protected and provides 360 degrees of mezzanine ledge protection. The chances of foot injuries are reduced due to the slam-proof cushioned dampening system that prevents the harmful and noisy slamming.
Constructed with heavy gauge steel ideal for industrial and frequent operation. Industrial-duty chain and sprocket operating system supports repetitive use. Durable, safety yellow powder coat finish on all exposed, non-prefinished components.
Durable 2″ nylon rollers and track system allow for smooth, one handed operation. Counteracting design means the gate is always lowered over the inbound or leading edge area when loading zone needs to be accessed by personnel. This feature intended to reduce the possibility of operator error and increase productivity. System ships fully fabricated and installed by bolting to the mezzanine platform.
COMPLIES WITH OSHA & ANSI STANDARDS
We go beyond the standards including the stringent ANSI MH28.3 Section 6.4.3 that states: “A work platform shall be designed such that the elevated surface is protected by the guards at all times. Gates that swing open, slide open or lift out, leaving an unprotected opening in the guarding, are not acceptable.” Includes 4-inch safety toe board. 42″ high gate and guardrail meets OSHA Safety Railing Standards.
|Item Number (SKU)||Clear Opening Height (A)||Overall Height (B)||Clear Opening Width (C)||Overall Width (D)||Clear Depth (E)||Overall Depth (F)|
- Top Assembly: Minimum of 12-gauge mild steel-formed shapes, factory-mounted galvanized radius/horizontal guide track assembly.
- Column Assembly: 12-gauge mild steel-formed shape, factory-mounted galvanized vertical guide tracks.
- Gate Assembly: 1-1/2″ square, mild steel tube, minimum of 16-gauge wall; uninterrupted horizontal top rail, mid-rail, overall height of gate to be 42″; includes formed, 12-gauge mild steel, 4″ high toeboard powder coat red for high visibility.
- Hinge and Guide Roller Bracket: mild steel, black finish.
- Guide Roller: 2″ nylon, 11-ball bearing; provide six (6) per gate assembly.
- Side Rail Assembly: 1-1/2″ square, mild steel tube, minimum of 16-gauge, factory welded.
- Gate Dampener System: Dual-dampening device, two (2) per unit.
- Fasteners: Zinc plated.
- Finish on all exposed, non-prefinished components to be powder coat safety yellow.
- Operating Hardware: Heavy-duty chain, sprocket, shaft and bearings.
- PERFORMANCE RATING:
- Gate shall meet or exceed OSHA/ANSI requirements at the time of manufacture relative to dimensions and loading. One-year warranty from date of shipment, excluding finishes.
By providing some basic information, we can provide you with a custom quotation or more product information. If you prefer to speak with a fall protection expert just call us at (951) 465-7386 x 303 or email us at email@example.com