Counterweight Horizontal Lifeline
When accessing a large span the Portable Counterweight Horizontal Lifeline system equipped with a track and trolley keeps the anchor point directly above the user for safety by reducing the possibility of a swing fall. Ideal for hopper and grain car, aircraft, and truck applications. NOW IN COLOR GREEN.
- System Description
- Counterweight Guidelines
- Assembly & Training
- REQUEST QUOTE
The Portable Counterweight Horizontal Lifeline System is equipped with a rigid rail track, counterweight anchors, and trolleys. The system can be positioned close to the application using a forklift. Ideal for hopper and grain car, aircraft, and truck applications. NOW IN COLOR GREEN.
The counterweighted system is designed as a portable solution to provide an overhead anchor point for multiple users while working at heights. These systems are designed to be counterbalanced by concrete or other means, allowing for close positioning to the work surface without obstructing the equipment being accessed. This system is ANSI and OSHA compliant.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Versatile solution such as this one can be used for outdoor or indoor fall protection needs. The Rigid track should be positioned directly over work area for maximum coverage.
By using a forklift you can position the unit by utilizing the front and side forklift pockets.
FALL PROTECTION CAPABILITY
This system is rated for two users in fall arrest mode. The system includes a Horizontal Rail Assembly with Trolleys that ride in Track Rails to any position along the Rail Assembly.
Counterweight Concrete Blocks provide the required support as an innovative and cost effective alternative to constructing expensive foundations.
CAI’s portable counterweight horizontal lifeline system is designed for outdoor industrial use with heavy duty steel base, grade 8 hardware and an all-aluminum rigid track.
Customer specified counterweight options offer industry solutions at every corner. Our custom design team is always available to meet your unique and specific fall protection needs. Onsite assembly, certification and training are available upon request.
- 22 ft. (6.7m) anchor height
- Base to add your own concrete/weight
- Superior counterbalance range
- Rugged yet lightweight construction
- Corrosion resistance hardware
- Heavy duty leveling jacks and built-in slope indicators
- Counterweight required (Min. 6,800 lbs. (3084.4 kg)
- System rated for 2 persons up to 310 lbs. (141 kg) each
- PFAS – Full Body Harness & Self-Retracting Device (SRD) with a 900 lb (4 kN) Maximum Arresting Force.
Counterweight Required – Min. 6,800 lbs (3084.4 kg). Recommended two 4000 psi (27.6 Mpa) concrete blocks, 2’x2’x6’ (60cm x 60cm x 182cm)
|Item # (SKU)||Description||SRL’s (2x)||Concrete Weights||Weight (lbs)|
|CSS-8560024||Counterweighted system (GREEN) with 22 ft. (6.71m) anchor height and 38 ft. (11.6m) Pit rail, concrete weights not included||No||No||4,480|
|CSS-8560025||Counterweighted system (GREEN) with 22 ft. (6.71m) anchor height and 32 ft. (9.75m) Pit rail, concrete weights not included||No||No||4,420|
|CSS-8517761||Counterweighted system (GREEN) with 22 ft. (6.71m) anchor height and 32 ft. (9.8m) Pit rail, concrete weights included||No||Yes||11,420|
|CSS-8517762||Counterweighted system (GREEN) with 22 ft. (6.71m) anchor height and 42 ft. (12.8m) Pit rail, concrete weights not included||No||No||4,570|
|CSS-8517763||Counterweighted system (GREEN) with 22 ft. (6.71m) anchor height and 42 ft. (12.8m) Pit rail, concrete weights included||No||Yes||11,570|
CAISS Onsite Assembly & Training (CSS-8500001):
Get peace of mind with a CAI Safety Systems technician providing one day of system assembly and fall protection training. By having the manufacturer of the system perform the initial set up and training, you can be confident that system will function correctly and be used in a safe manner. Pricing for CAI-8500001 applies to a single system, contact CAISS for pricing on multiple systems.
End User Responsibilities:
- Permanent installed bases such as floor mounts/flush mounts that require fixing to existing structure will be the responsibility of the end user to review the area of installation, consult with a Qualified person, confirm the structure is capable of supporting the loads of the system, source proper fasteners based on analysis, and install the bases prior to our technicians arrival.
- End User to establish site clearance for our technicians and all assembly personnel.
- End User to provide sufficient and safe work area site for completing the assembly/set-up.
- End User to provide any required work permits to complete the assembly/set-up if required.
- End User to provide helper for operations with overhead crane and assembly of unit.
- End user is responsible to arrange local transportation of all products from the shipping destination to end user’s install location, unless otherwise arranged by CAISS.
- End user is responsible to dispose of crating materials and/or packing materials as part of shipment unless otherwise specified.
- At the end of assembly/set-up, end user is responsible in arranging all personnel involved for system training session.
- End user to arrange for delivery of required ground support to complete assembly/set-up:
- Forklift truck capable of lifting to a height of 22’ and or an overhead crane if available.
- Scissor lift/JLG Man lift
By providing some basic information, we can provide you with a custom quotation or more product information.
If you prefer to speak with a fall protection expert just call us at (951) 465-7386 x 303 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These application and system specific forms are highly customized to help you provide system specific information about your fall protection requirements.
Portable Freestanding Anchors
Portable Vacuum Anchor (General & Aviation Industry)$17,569.00 – $22,640.00 CSS-VACUUM