The Compact Safety Ladder design allows an operator to access constricted areas, such as in standard ceiling tile openings; so now operators can work above drop ceilings while complying with tie-off rules. The Compact Ladders are OSHA, ANSI and CSA compliant.
- Fully enclosed platform helps prevent falls due to over-reaching
- Self-enclosing design is a safe, versatile alternative to tying off
- Equipped with outriggers for added stability
- Lightweight fiberglass construction and Tip & Glide Wheels ease transport and set-up
- Works on uneven surfaces, stairs, and upper floors
- 375 lb. duty rating
The Compact Ladder is available in the following models:
- Working height: 4ft to 6ft
- Working height: 6ft to 10ft
- [please refer to Upgrades Explained tab for more information about each ladder model]
ANSI Ladder Duty Rating (Load Capacity): — Type IAA = 375 lbs.
CSA Ladder Duty Rating (Load Capacity): — Grade 1AA = 170 kg.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Eliminates the need to tie off to a fall protection anchor — complies with industry rules on 3 points of contact. Protects operators in a fully enclosed working platform, allowing them to work safely and quickly with two hands while complying with industry regulations.
The tip and glide wheels remove the need to carry the ladder from place to place, reducing the incidence of handling injuries. Optional wheel lift casters allow you to reposition the ladder while it is fully deployed.
The ladder is fully adjustable in one-foot increments, allowing the user to adjust the platform height to the job at hand and never compromising on safety.
Each side adjusts independently, so operators can also use the ladder over uneven surfaces, where a mechanical lift or ordinary stepladder could never go.
The ladder is constructed of nonconductive, high-strength fiberglass resin composite giving you industrial grade safety and durability.