The Standard Safety Ladder model is constructed of non-conductive, high-strength fiberglass-resin composite. The Cage is fully adjustable in one-foot increments, allowing the operator to adjust the platform height to the job at hand. The Standard Ladders are OSHA, ANSI and CSA compliant.
- Eliminates the need to tie off—complies with industry rules on 3 points of contact.
- Easily adjusts to multiple heights; adapts to almost any job.
- Adjusts to work safely on uneven surfaces and stairs.
- Portable and light enough to work on weight-limited stages and upper floors.
- Constructed of non-conductive fiberglass side rails.
The Standard Ladder is available in the following models:
- Working height: 3ft to 5ft
- Working height: 5ft to 9ft
- Working height: 8ft to 14ft
[please refer to Upgrades Explained tab for more information about each ladder model]
ANSI Ladder Duty Rating (Load Capacity): — Type IAA = 375 lbs.
CSA Ladder Duty Rating (Load Capacity): — Grade 1AA = 170 kg.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Eliminates the need to tie off to a fall protection anchor — complies with industry rules on 3 points of contact. Protects operators in a fully enclosed working platform, allowing them to work safely and quickly with two hands while complying with industry regulations.
The tip and glide wheels remove the need to carry the ladder from place to place, reducing the incidence of handling injuries. Optional wheel lift casters allow you to re-position the ladder while it is fully deployed.
The ladder is fully adjustable in one-foot increments, allowing the user to adjust the platform height to the job at hand and never compromising on safety.
Each side adjusts independently, so operators can also use the ladder over uneven surfaces, where a mechanical lift or ordinary stepladder could never go.
The ladder is constructed of non-conductive high-strength fiberglass resin composite giving you industrial grade safety and durability.