Self-Rescue Detachable Descent Harness (Rescue)
The DBI-SALA Self-Rescue Harness Unit is your rescue plan, a flexible device that attaches to your current safety harness and allows you to lower yourself to safety in the event of a fall from height.
- System Description
- 50 ft. (15.2m) detachable self rescue system, self contained nylon pack with molded padding.
- 100 ft. (30.5 m) detachable self rescue system, self contained nylon pack with molded padding.
When the clock starts ticking, you need a rescue plan you can count on to rescue you quickly and efficiently: the DBI-SALA Self-Rescue unit is your rescue plan, a flexible device that attaches to your current safety harness and allows you to lower yourself to safety in the event of a fall from height.
This simple, fast and effective rescue plan minimizes risk for you, your coworkers and emergency response personnel. With DBI-SALA Self-Rescue, you can work at height without worrying about being left suspended after an arrested fall event. Instead of wondering how long it will take to alert others to your fall, or how long before trained rescuers can gather the appropriate equipment to get you down, you can simply avoid all that and free yourself.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Universal harness attachment
- EZ-Link™ D-ring for fast connections
- 50 ft. of 5.5 mm rope
- Assisted-rescue ring for incapacitated user
- Sealed descent device and rope spool extends longevity
- Molded padding provides durability and comfort
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Equipped with i-Safe™
- Lengths available up to 100 ft. (30.5 m)
Self-Rescue Detachable Descent Harness – Model: 3320030 & 3320031
50 ft. (16 m) & 100 ft. (30.5 m) detachable self rescue system, self contained nylon pack with molded padding.
|Capacity||1 Person = 130-310 lbs. (59-141 kg)|
|Size||50 ft. (15.2m) & 100 ft. (30.5m)|
|CoWorker Controlled Ascent||No|
|CoWorker Controlled Descent||Yes|
|Number Of Users||One|
|User Controlled Ascent||No|
|User Controlled Descent||Yes|
|Travel Length||50 ft. (15.2m) & 100 ft. (30.5m)|
|Lifeline||5.5 mm dia. 12 Strand Braided Technora® Rope|
|Physical Dimensions||19.00×7.00×2.50 (in)|
|Physical Weight||5.00 lbs (2.3kg)|
|Product Styles||Automatic Controlled Descent Manual Controlled Descent Automatic and Manual Controlled Descent|
|Standards||OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.4, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.|