Mobile rope grab kit with rope grab, 3 ft. (0.9 m) shock absorbing lanyard, 50 ft. or 100 ft. rope lifeline, counterweight, tie-off adaptor and carrying bag.
We have you covered with a complete line of mobile and static rope grabs for both synthetic fiber rope and steel wire cable, along with a wide variety of lifelines to meet your work needs. All of our rope grabs are made of high grade corrosion resistant materials.
Our most popular LAD-SAFâ„˘ rope grabs automatically follow you, giving you maximum freedom and hands-free operation. They can be detached or removed anywhere along the lifeline. The rope grabs utilize a cam /ever as well as a friction sensitive brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall, even if the operator holds the device open in a panic situation. They will also reduce the arresting forces on a worker if there is a fall. We also manufacture a complete range of lifelines for use with our rope grabs.
Features & Benefits:
- Complete rope grab fall protection kit
- Portable and hands-free mobile rope grab (model 5000335)
- Lightweight and compact 3 ft. (0.9 m) shock absorbing lanyard (model 1240007)
- Durable and lightweight 50 ft. (15 m) blended rope lifeline with snap hook (model 1202794)
- Compact, removable counterweight keeps lifeline taut (model 5901583)
- Reusable and extremely durable 3 ft. (0.9 m) tie-off adaptor (model 1003000)
- Durable carrying bag with handles (model 9511597)
- Equipped with i-Safeâ„˘