The Non-penetrating Skylight Guardrail is one more unique way to guard a skylight. The system surrounds the skylight with a 42â€ť high barrier that compression fits against the skylight curb. Many building owners and architects donâ€™t want a cage covering the skylight or anything impeding the view when people look up. The skylight Guardrail fits the bill by keeping its structure away from the lens, yet it’s tall and strong enough to meet all applicable OSHA standards.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- More than 80 different sizes have been provided to suit almost every skylight size.
- Fits skylights up to 90â€ť wide x 120â€ť long.
- Does not block exterior light.
- The product is designed to protect around your skylight without any penetration to prevent roof leaks.
- Product is designed to survive in an industrial environment with galvanized finish and components.
- Perfect for high wind areas.
- Products are OSHA & CAL-OSHA Compliant.
- Easy to transport and assemble for temporary jobsite protections.
- 100% made in USA
- Height: 42 inches (1067 mm).
- Railings: 1-5/8 inch (41 mm) O.D. hot rolled pickled electric weld tubing, free of sharp edges and snag points.
- System is placed over the top ofÂ the skylight and has compression fit against the skylight curb to hold it in place.