The non-penetrating skylight rail system provides OSHA complaint fall protection around skylights. The system allows safe operation of skylights for venting or use as a smoke-hatch by providing a guardrail system around an open skylight. Rails are available is a variety of custom sizes to fit your needs and an approval drawing is provided prior to construction.
- Products are designed to meets OSHA 1910.23(a) (4) and 1926.501 (b) (4).
- If you have sizes that are different than the ones listed let us know and we will provide you with a custom proposal.
- The product is designed to protect around your skylight without any penetration to prevent roof leaks
- Product is designed to survive in an industrial environment with galvanized components and powder coated safety yellow railings
- The roof surface is protected due to the rubber foot pads at the bottom of the supports.
- Easy to transport and assemble for temporary jobsite protections.
- Posts and bases galvanized.
- Rubber footpads Included
- Top rail height = 42”
- Lower rail height = 20”
- Rails are yellow powdercoated.
- Custom sizes also available.