Working around unprotected roof skylights and floor openings is a major fall protection hazard that can be safely protected with our Non-penetrating Skylight Cover Guard system. This system has a freestanding, non-penetrating design that allows you to easily implement OSHA fall protection coverage for your roof skylight applications.
- Requires no mechanical attachment to roof or skylight – completely freestanding.
- One-piece design on most sizes eliminates need for assembly on the job.
- Systems stack for easy transport or hoisting.
- In the event of a fall, the rigid design of the Skylight Cover Guard prevents worker from ever contacting the glass.
- Open profile of sides allows workers to work on skylight while keeping the Skylight Cover Guard protection in place.
- Wind rated to 100 m.p.h. – higher ratings available.
- OSHA 1926.501 (b)(4) OSHA 1910.23 (a)(4) and ( e )(8) compliant.