20 ft. (6.1m) of 3/16″ (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope with swiveling snap hook, thermoplastic housing and anchorage carabiner.
Nano-Lok™ edge is specifically designed for foot level tie-off and sharp edge applications often found in construction. It is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement.
Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are numerous models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Swiveling anchorage loop and carabiner
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant stackable thermoplastic housing
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- Several configurations available