15 ft. (4.5m) of 7/32″ (5.5mm) galvanized steel wire rope with swivel snap hook and in-line shock absorber for leading edges.
Ultra-Lok™ self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) are rugged, yet extremely lightweight and superbly engineered devices you can count on for safety, efficiency and comfort. Stainless steel components, an anti-ratcheting brake system and a semi-sealed design provide the user with a system built to last. Our SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability.
An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Designed for leading edge applications
- Durable and lightweight cast aluminum housing
- Semi-sealed design
- Stainless steel dynamic components
- Internal and external energy absorption systems
- Anti-ratcheting twin disk brake system
- Constant moving brake system pawls
- Swiveling anchorage point
- Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
- Reserve lifeline system
- Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™