Price Matching Policy - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What is a “United States based competitor”?
A United States based competitor refers to a brick and mortar business located in the continental United States of America.
What is a “current online advertised price”?
A current online advertised price refers to the price for products shown in the competitor’s online store. The price must be valid when you present it. The price must be for an online purchase.
What is an “identical item”?
An identical item refers to an item that is the same brand, style, color, quantity, size, model number, weight, etc. We reserve the right to verify the competitor’s advertised price, item specifications, and availability.
What type of proof do I need to provide?
Please email us the competitor’s web page, so we can see the entirety of the item description and pricing information.
What if I already made my purchase?
Depending on where your order is in our pipeline it may not be possible to price match an order that has already been processed. Call us to find out what we can do for you.
Are there any other guidelines or limitations?
We do not match the following types of pricing:
- A competitor’s free, special, or bundled offers, rebates, clearance or closeout prices.
- A competitor’s prices on damaged or used merchandise.
- Sales tax promotions.
- Prices for services.
- Coupon-required or gift card offers.
- Competitor’s private label price promotions.
- Prices or discounts associated with credit cards.
We also do not honor the following types of ads:
- Ads where the original price or the sale price cannot be determined from the ad.
- Expired Ads.
- Ads with misprinted prices or associated with an ad disclaimer.