This clamp-on, non-piercing railing system features mounting plates that attach to the vertical seam of the roof panel and fit a variety of standing seam widths and profiles. Mounting plates and railings come in standard galvanized finish.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Advantages of Steel Modular Guardrails for Metal decks
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Allows customized installation — railing sections provided in 21 foot lengths (or shorter if needed) to allow custom fabrication of guard rails in field for precise fit.
- Railing will be 42″ tall in the base. Constructed of 1 1/4″ schedule 40 galvanized pipe secured with structural pipe fittings for heavy duty construction and continuous railing profiles for pleasing sight lines. Choice of vertical or curved stanchions.
- Highly effective as OSHA compliant hazard barrier. Commonly used for rooftop fall protection, new building construction, mezzanines, in-plant guarding, and more.
Other Features of Our Guardrail Systems
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.
- Standard finish is galvanized for high corrosion resistance. Other RAL colors also available. Contact us.
- Custom designs and engineering available.