The Non-penetrating Mobile Galvanized Base Plate is the foundation of this OSHA-compliant fall protection guardrail system. The portable base allows installation of an OSHA-compliant guardrail system without tools, welding, or drilling.
A two-person maintenance crew can install over five hundred feet of rail per hour, saving time and money. The non-penetrating Class 30 gray iron bases are simply placed along the fall perimeter, and the steel rail is pinned in the base. OSHA compliance is that easy! Rubber pads are provided on the bottom of bases.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Advantages of the Non-penetrating Mobile Galvanized Base Plate
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Simple installation — requires no tools, drilling, or welding.
- 104 lb. cast iron base plates offer a much higher safety factor than lighter weight competitor models.
- Allows four safety railings to intersect on the same base plate.
- All base plates come with non-skid, protective pads installed.
- Non-penetrating — doesn’t void your roof warranty by drilling through the roof membrane.
- Removable — will make future rooftop repairs easier and less costly than permanent rail removal.
- Not just for rooftop safety — very effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used at dock doors and truck pits, warehouse traffic lanes, construction excavation sites, new building construction, mezzanines, pier and rail yards, crowd control, and more.
- Railing can be angled a full 360 degrees from the base. Allows simple routing of railing around angles, obstacles, and irregular work areas. Other systems on the market require the rail to be in 90 degree increments, which can create installation limitations.
- Toe boards are an available option.
- Bases are stackable for easy transport and storage.
Other Features of Our Guardrail Systems
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.
- Powder-coated safety yellow for visibility and high corrosion resistance, Contact us.
- Custom colors and finishes available, Contact us.
- Custom designs and engineering available, Contact us.