3M Nano-Lok 6ft. Steel Snap Hook Self-Retracting Lifeline
6 ft. (1.8m) of 3/4″ (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web and standard snap hook on leg end, swiveling anchorage loop. Smart activating brake system combines ANSI Class A & B to provide fall clearance as low as 4 ft.- up to 13 ft. less than lanyards.
- System Description
Light on Weight. Heavy on Features. Focusing on strengthening the worker’s comfort and safety as the highest priorities, the Nano-Lok Personal Self-Retracting Lifeline unites light-weight design with industrial-strength durability and function. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement.
The Nano-Lok’s smart activating brake system achieves fall clearance as low as 4ft.- providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Lightest ANSI certified personal SRL that allows for knee level tie-off
- Smart activating brake system combines ANSI Class A & B to provide fall clearance as low as 4 ft. up to 13 ft. less than lanyards
- Lightweight speed connect system reduces connect and disconnect time by up to 60%
- Durable nitrile rubber energy absorber cover designed to last 4 times longer
- Reduced energy absorber size is more user friendly and convenient
- 6 ft. (1.8m) 3/4″ (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline
- AAF 900lbs and MAF 1,350 lbs.
- Down to knee level tie-off for 310 lbs. capacity, 420 lbs. capacity shoulder height and higher
- Self-locking steel snap hook on lifeline
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID), a pre-programed RFID tag that makes it easier to track and manage equipment using the 3M™ Inspection and Asset Management System
|Housing Material||Nylon Thermoplastic|
|Lifeline Hook Material||Steel|
|Mounting Type||Direct to Harness Back|
|Product Type||Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline – Web|
|Recommended Industry||Construction, General Industrial, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Utilities|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI Z359.14 Class A/B, OSHA 1926.502|
|Weight (Imperial)||2.27 lb.|
|Weight (Metric)||1.03 kg|
|Weight Capacity||420 lbs. (190 kg)|