Miller MightyLite 20ft., 30ft., 50ft. & 65ft. Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifelines
The Miller MightyLite Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifelines is designed to protect a worker if a fall occurs that involves going over an edge and features a shock absorber pack integrated into the lifeline, lowering fall arrest forces.
- System Description
The Miller MightyLite Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifelines is designed to protect a worker if a fall occurs that involves going over an edge and features a shock absorber pack integrated into the lifeline, lowering fall arrest forces. The MightyLite leading edge SRL’s are engineered for use in leading edge applications or with a traditional overhead anchorage.
MightyLite LE SRL’s are corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum construction with galvanized wire rope (3/16-in.) lifeline, integrated leading edge shock-absorbing pack, carabiner and tagline.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Extended service life: Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum construction.
- Lighter Weight: 30% lighter than competitive models in class for easy handling.
- Lifeline twisting minimized: A dual swivels design (unit top and snap hook) minimizes lifeline twisting during use.
- Quick & Easy Installation: Carabiner and tagline included for easy lifeline access and connection.
- Dual Capacity Rating: Rated for up to a 310 lb. worker in leading edge applications and up to a 400 lb. worker when mounted overhead.
- Recommended Industries/Use: Construction, Welding
- Hazards: Fall from height
- Regulations & Compliance: Meets testing requirements for ANSI Z359.14. Meets all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
|Cable Finish||Length||Leading Edge|
|Galvanized Steel||20 ft. (6.1 m)||Yes|
|Galvanized Steel||30 ft. (9.1 m)||Yes|
|Galvanized Steel||50 ft. (15.2 m)||Yes|
|Galvanized Steel||65 ft. (19.8 m)||Yes|
Housing: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless
Drum: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless
Mainspring: Stainless Steel
Break Pawls: Stainless Steel
Main Shaft: RL20 Aluminum Alloy, all other units Stainless Steel
Bushing: RL20 Rulon, all other units Ball & Roller Bearing
Shock Absorber: Webbing: Polyester; Safety Strap: 1 ¾ in. (45mm) Polyester
Max. Working Capacity:
- Leading Edge Application 310 lbs. (141kg)
- Overhead Anchorage 400 lbs. (181kg)
Working Length Capacity: 20-ft. (6.1 m); 30-ft. (10 m); 50-ft. (15 m); 65-ft. (20 m)
Max. Arrest Distance: 54-in. (1.4m)
Avg. Arresting Force: 900 lbs. (4kN) (When tested to ANSI Z359.14)
Max. Peak Arresting Force: 1,800 lbs. (8kN) (When tested to ANSI Z359.14)
Max. Peak Arresting Force: 900 lbs. (4kN) (When tested to OSHA 1926.502)
Ultimate Strength: 3,000 lbs. (13kN)
- SofStop Safety Strap Webbing: 5,000 lbs (22kN)
- Snap Hook: 5,000 lbs (22kN)
- Cable: 3,400 lbs (15 kN)
Snap Hook Gate Strength: 3,600 lbs. (16kN)
Meets OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.14-2012 Class B & Leading Edge