Intermediate Stanchion w/Fittings (Straight & Curved)
Our Steel Modular Guardrail System features vertical straight stanchions and curved stanchions that evoke both strength and style, while presenting a swept-back profile enhancing the appearance of the roof line making it look like an integrated aspect of the building. Our Intermediate Stanchions include rail/pipe fittings to support the rails and pipes on the guardrail system.
- System Description
Our Intermediate Stanchions include rail/pipe fittings to support the rails and pipes on the guardrail system.
Our Steel Modular Galvanized Guardrail System features vertical straight stanchions that evoke both strength and style. Vertical and horizontal contours of the railing deliver crisp contours that accentuate and compliment building lines. All guardrail systems are constructed from 1 1/4” hot-dipped galvanized schedule 40 pipe. The system is completely free-standing and meets and exceeds the OSHA load ratings.
The Steel Modular Galvanized Guardrail System features curved stanchions that present a swept-back profile enhancing the appearance of the roof line making it look like an integrated aspect of the building. The guardrail system is available in a galvanized finish that blends in with most facades.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Advantages of Steel Modular Guardrails for Metal decks
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Allows customized installation — railing sections provided in 21 foot lengths (or shorter if needed) to allow custom fabrication of guard rails in field for precise fit.
- Railing will be 42″ tall in the base. Constructed of 1 1/4″ schedule 40 galvanized pipe secured with structural pipe fittings for heavy duty construction and continuous railing profiles for pleasing sight lines. Choice of vertical or curved stanchions.
- Highly effective as OSHA compliant hazard barrier. Commonly used for rooftop fall protection, new building construction, mezzanines, in-plant guarding, and more.
Other Features of Our Guardrail Systems
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.
- Standard finish is galvanized for high corrosion resistance. Other RAL colors also available. Contact us.
- Custom designs and engineering available.