Counterweight Roof Anchor with D-ring
The Non-Penetrating Counterweight Roof Anchor for a single user provides a tie-off point for personnel working on flat roofs or structures. The OSHA compliant roof anchor comes with a D-ring included for tying off your lanyard to the anchor. The anchor is easy to install, practical and user friendly for your roof safety needs.
- System Description
- Models & Parts
- Usage & Specifications
- REQUEST QUOTE
The Non-Penetrating Counterweight Roof Anchor for a single user provides a tie-off point for personnel working on flat roofs or structures. The OSHA compliant roof anchor comes with a D-ring included for tying off your lanyard to the anchor.
The OSHA compliant Portable Roof Fall Protection system is easy to install, practical and user friendly for your roof safety needs.
Features & Benefits
- Non penetrating fall protection anchor design does not attach to roof surface, reducing the possibility of damage.
- Integrated shock absorbing anchor post provides safety to the user and roof structure.
- Suitable for flat roofs. (maximum 5° pitch)
- Can be used on a wide range of roof surfaces including concrete, single-ply membrane, bituminous membrane, sanded and stone chipping asphalt, and steel profile.
- Special rotating anchor turns through 90° for maximum user flexibility.
- Each anchor device protects a single user.
- Must never be used during periods when frost, ice or snow are present on the roof surface or when freezing conditions are imminent.
- Must never be used where there is contamination of the roof surface and/or anchor device by oil, grease, etc. or by algae growth.
- Should be positioned to avoid areas where water accumulates.
- The roof surface must be swept clear of all loose stone chippings, dust, etc. before sitting and assembling the anchor device.
- Only attach to the system by means of a CAI approved leading edge retractable fall arrest SRL or lanyard and full body harness conforming to the appropriate safety standards.
- Installation should ensure that no part of the anchor device is less than 8 feet from the edge of the fall hazard.
- Not for use as an abseiling point.
- Conforms to OSHA 1910.66 App C & 1926.502 clause (d) (15)
- Conforms to BS EN 795 Class E
|Item Number (SKU)||Description||Rubber coated
|Galvanized weights||Weight||Ship Weight|
|LAT-65640-00||Counterweight Non-Penetrating Roof Anchor
|4||8||661 lbs. (300kg)||700 lbs.|
Important Usage Information
- The horizontal lifeline system must be limited for use by one worker with a combined weight, including clothing, tools and other user-borne objects up to 310 pounds (140 kg). Forces generated by the horizontal lifeline system to the end-anchors must be limited to a maximum of 2,500 pounds force (11 kN).
- The anchor device is for use where it is impractical to install constant force posts or rigid anchor posts to the roof or supporting structure below.
- The anchor device is for use on nominally flat roofs up to a maximum pitch of 5°.
- For situations where the arrest of a fall causes the anchor to move up a slope the maximum pitch of the roof is 15°.
- The anchor device is supplied with four rubber coated base weights. These must be in contact with the roof surface when it is fully assembled.
- When connecting to the cable system always use a full body harness and energy absorbing lanyard to appropriate national standards.
- The anchor device must never be used during period when frost, ice or snow are present on the roof surface.
- The anchor device must never be used if the roof surface is contaminated by grease, oil or any other type of lubricant.
- Refer to installation and user instructions for further information for use as an end anchor.
Materials & Loading
- Base Plate: Aluminium, Powder Coated
- Insulating Ring: 30% Glass Filled Nylon 66
- Tube: Aluminium, Thickness, Powder Coated
- Dome: 316s Stainless Steel, Electro-polished
- Coil assembly: 316s Stainless Steel
- Spreader Plate: 316s stainless steel
- Nuts & Bolts: Marine Grade A4 Stainless Steel
- Segments: Grey Iron, Hot Dip Galvanized, 85μm
- Cross straps: 6mm Thick Steel Plate, Hot Dip Galvanized, 85μm
- Bolts, Nuts And Washers: Galvanized
- Rubber Coating: Natural Rubber, UV Additives
- Initial yield force: 2.7 kN.
- Continuous deployment force: 10 kN.
By providing some basic information, we can provide you with a custom quotation or more product information. If you prefer to speak with a fall protection expert just call us at (888) 246-6999 x 303 or email us at email@example.com
Portable Freestanding Anchors
Portable Vacuum Anchor (General & Aviation Industry)$14,530.00 – $18,916.00