Counterweight Roof Anchor with D-ring
The Non-Penetrating Counterweight Roof Anchor for one-user provides a tie-off point for personnel working on flat roofs or structures. The OSHA compliant roof anchor comes with a D-ring included for tying off your lanyard to the anchor. The anchor is easy to install, practical and user friendly for your roof safety needs.
- System Description
- Models & Parts
- REQUEST QUOTE
The Non-Penetrating Counterweight Roof Anchor for one-user provides a tie-off point for personnel working on flat roofs or structures. The OSHA compliant roof anchor comes with a D-ring included for tying off your lanyard to the anchor.
The OSHA compliant Portable Roof Fall Protection system is easy to install, practical and user friendly for your roof safety needs.
Features & Benefits
- Non penetrating fall protection anchor design does not attach to roof surface, reducing the possibility of damage.
- Integrated shock absorbing anchor post provides safety to the user and roof structure.
- Suitable for flat roofs. (maximum 5° pitch)
- Can be used on a wide range of roof surfaces including concrete, single-ply membrane, bituminous membrane, sanded and stone chipping asphalt, and steel profile.
- Special rotating anchor turns through 90° for maximum user flexibility.
- Each anchor device protects a single user.
- Must never be used during periods when frost, ice or snow are present on the roof surface or when freezing conditions are imminent.
- Must never be used where there is contamination of the roof surface and/or anchor device by oil, grease, etc. or by algae growth.
- Should be positioned to avoid areas where water accumulates.
- The roof surface must be swept clear of all loose stone chippings, dust, etc. before sitting and assembling the anchor device.
- Only attach to the system by means of a CAI approved leading edge retractable fall arrest SRL or lanyard and full body harness conforming to the appropriate safety standards.
- Installation should ensure that no part of the anchor device is less than 8 feet from the edge of the fall hazard.
- Not for use as an abseiling point.
- Conforms to OSHA 1910.66 App C & 1926.502 clause (d) (15)
- Conforms to BS EN 795 Class E
|Item Number (SKU)||Description||Weight|
|LAT-65644-00||– Counterweight Non-Penetrating Roof Anchor
– D-ring (LAT-85030-00)
|881 lbs (400kg)|
By providing some basic information, we can provide you with a custom quotation or more product information. If you prefer to speak with a fall protection expert just call us at (888) 246-6999 x 303 or email us at email@example.com
Portable Freestanding Anchors
Portable Vacuum Anchor (General & Aviation Industry)$14,530.00 – $18,916.00