6 ft. web double-leg with aluminum snap hook at center, aluminum rebar hooks at leg ends
EZ-Stopâ„˘ shock absorbing lanyards combine a set of â€śindustry-firstâ€ť advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Todayâ€™s EZ-Stopâ„˘ represents the culmination of decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance.
EZ-Stopâ„˘ lanyards are as tough as the guys who use them. They feature worldâ€™s smallest and lightest shock absorber, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none. In addition, our exclusive Hi-10â„˘ Vectranâ„˘ energy management materials provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption. Should a fall occur, the lanyard and itâ€™s unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way â€“ even with gloves on.
Features & Benefits:
- 6 ft. (1.8m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Exclusive Hi-10â„˘ Vectranâ„˘ energy absorption system
- Repelâ„˘ webbing
- Aluminum self locking snap hook at center
- Aluminum locking gate/nose rebar hook at leg ends
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at each end
- Built-in reflective materials
- Impact indicator
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safeâ„˘