6 ft. (1.8m) cable double-leg with aluminum snap hook at center, aluminum locking rebar hooks at leg ends
EZ-Stop™ leading edge shock absorbing lanyards combine a set of “industry-first” advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today’s EZ-Stop™ represents the culmination of decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. EZ-Stop™ lanyards are as tough as the guys who use them.
They feature world’s smallest and lightest shock absorber, and are built with cable lanyard legs for leading edge work, foot level tie-off or applications with abrasive surfaces or environments. In addition, our exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management materials provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption. Should a fall occur, the lanyard and it’s unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way – even with gloves on.
Features & Benefits:
- 6 ft. (1.8m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard
- Engineered for work on sharp edges
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy absorption system
- 1/4″ (6.3mm) vinyl covered cable
- Aluminum self locking snap hook at center
- Aluminum locking gate/nose rebar hook at leg ends
- Built-in reflective materials
- Impact indicator
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™