6 ft. (1.8m) web double-leg 100% tie-off Force2™ with snap hooks at each end.
The Force2™ lanyard is ideal when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option is to tie-off at your feet. It can be used for up to a 12 ft. (3.7 m) free fall, or as a standard lanyard up to a 6 ft. (1.8 m) free fall for workers that require a capacity of 311 to 420 lbs. (141-190 kg). They feature the world’s smallest and lightest shock absorber and our exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management materials that provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption.
Should a fall occur, the lanyard and its unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way – even with gloves on.
Features & Benefits:
- 6 ft. (1.8m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard
- Force2™ 12 ft. free fall (3.6m) and dual capacity rated
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy absorption system
- Abrasion resistant polyester webbing
- User friendly self locking snap hooks
- Built-in reflective materials
- Impact indicator
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™