6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg with elastic web and snap hooks at each end
PRO™ Stretch shock absorbing lanyards provide high quality compliance at an economical price and incorporate a unique stretchable design. They offer complete freedom of movement while reducing trip fall hazards, dragging or snagging by expanding to 6 ft. (1.8m) when taut and automatically contracting to 4-1/2 ft. (1.4m) in reaction to the worker’s movements. The design is lightweight and provides added comfort and safety.
The unique inner core begins to extend and absorb energy once subjected to a fall, and limits the fall arrest forces to safe levels. A built-in impact indicator provides easy visual evidence if the shock has been involved in a fall. All Protecta® lanyards feature high strength, durable and corrosion resistant materials to stand-up to demanding jobsites.
Features & Benefits:
- 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg lanyard
- Stretches in reaction to your movements
- Abrasion resistant polyester tubular webbing
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at each end
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces
- Built-in impact indicator