Trolley for I-beam (Stainless Steel) for use w/self retracting lifeline
(fits 3″ to 8″ wide I-beams (7.6 – 20.3cm) up to 11/16″ thick (1.7cm).
Our Trolley for I-Beam anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage.
Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHAâ€™s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.
Features & Benefits:
- Installs onto 3 in. to 8 in. wide I-beam flange (7.6-20.3cm) up to 11/16â€ł thick (1.7cm)
- Complete hands-free horizontal mobility
- Ideal for use with self retracting lifeline
- Easy to use dual adjustment dials
- High strength steel construction
- Extremely corrosion resistant stainless steel design
- Rotating D-ring tie-off point is fixed in center
- Double-shielded wheel bearings
- Built-in guards protect wheels