With CAI Safety's Ladder Vertical Fall Arrest System you have safety and security when climbing fixed ladders on poles, towers, tanks, etc. The design allows the trolley to remain attached to the user to eliminate the potential for dropping and creating 'lost time' Incidents or causing potential injury.
This system is ideal for climbing long indoor ladders reducing fatigue and increasing safety for the user.
Ladder Vertical Fall Arrest System
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- For maximum structural integrity, our shock absorbing design uses an elasomeric impact attenuator to substantially reduce the forces imposed on the ladder structure during fall arrest.
- Easily install the ladder fall protection system with standard wrenches. The unique built-in tension tells you precisely when the system is at the proper tension.
- Built-to-last from corrosion resistant materials, the ladder fall protection system is galvanized for a maintenance free life. For harsh environments, use the complete stainless steel system.
- Non-metallic cable guides reduce cable wear, permitting you to ascend or descend unhindered. They also protect both the Cable Ladder Safety system and the climbing structure.
- Designed for ease of use, economy and versatility, you can bolt or weld the system, choose rung clamp sizes/styles, choose systems for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359.
- Locked on for hands-free movement! The swiveling sleeve, attached by carabineer to your harness, arrests falls by locking onto the cable. It is easily attached or removed anywhere along the cable and automatically follows as you climb or descend.
- Fits 8mm and 3/8" cable systems - perfect for many pre-installed systems in the Wind Energy market.
Students will expand their knowledge and ability to identify hazardous conditions, develop programs, and make equipment selections to properly deal with fall hazards. Upon successful completion of this course, the student will receive a certificate acknowledging they have met or exceeded OSHA and ANSI requirements
as a Competent Person
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Ladder Powered Climb Assist System is designed to provide both climbing assistance and fall protection for those who climb indoor permanent fixed ladders. All other competitive models require secondary fall protection systems that add cost, training time and can make the climbing cumbersome for the user.
- Assists the user in the ascent or descent of a fixed ladder to reduce fatigue.
- Adjustable system reduces overall weight of user by 45 to 120 lbs. (20 to 55 kg).
- Eliminates the compatibility issue of ladder safety systems plus climb assist systems from different manufacturers.