SELF CLOSING SAFETY GATE FOR LADDERS & OPENINGS
Ladder Self Closing Safety Gate
The Ladder Safety Gate is an OSHA compliant, self-closing swing gate. This safety gate is ideal for elevated platforms, mezzanines and anywhere there is an opening in your railing system accessible by a ladder or stairway.
Installation is a breeze. Our gate comes fully assembled and includes U-bolts for standard installation. Requires only one ‚½" wrench and 5 minutes of your time.
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING
Universal mounting bracket fits up to 2" OD round or square columns or can be directly mounted to angle, iron, flat bar or wall surfaces.
3.25" safety gate length adjustment is standard for flexibility.
Durable design includes two stainless steel torsion springs to allow the safety gate to be self-closing.
- CUSTOM DESIGN
Our standard ladder safety gates are available in sizes to accommodate openings from 13-3/4" up to 50-1/2". Custom lengths are available upon request.
- CORROSION RESISTANT
Finishes available include powder coat safety yellow, hot-dip galvanized, stainless steel 304-2b or 316L.
- FULLY ASSEMBLED
Our safety gate ship fully assembled and includes U-bolts for standard installation. Requires only one ‚½" wrench for installation.
- WARNING SIGNS
All gates come with warning label.
- The Safety Gate is to be fabricated from structural or formed steel shapes, tubing, and bars of appropriate size and strength welded construction. Optional materials include Stainless Steel.
- Gate Arm: Gate Arm to be formed 1-1/4" square, 11 gauge tubing with a minimum of 3-3/4" (-1-1/4" to +2-1/2") of adjustment.
- Clamp Bracket: 10 gauge universal Pivot Clamp Bracket to fit railings up to 2" O.D. Bracket is adaptable to flat surfaces, and welded installation.
- Hinge Plate: 10 gauge Hinge Plate to provide for gate arm adjustment of 3"-3/4" (-1-1/4" to +2-1/2") inches total horizontal adjustment
Ladder Combination Gate and Guardrail Kit
The Ladder Combination Safety Gate & Guardrail Kit is the best non-penetrating solution yet to guarding permanent rooftop ladders. The ladder safety gate system creates an OSHA compliant control zone allowing safe egress/ingress to and from the rooftop.
No longer do you have to install railing systems on each side of the ladder that can cost thousands of dollars. Simply carry up the lightweight components, clamp The ladder safety gate system in place and you're good to go in a fraction of the time and expense of other systems.
System Extends 6' Onto the Roof. Provides Egress/Ingress Control Zone for Personnel. Completely Non-Penetrating.
- EASY INSTALLATION
Attaches with One Box Wrench and Allen Wrench. Lightweight Components Make Setup a Snap!
Fits Round & Flat Ladder Rails. Optional Colors to Match Your Building. Railings are 5' x 42" (other sizes available). Works on Parapet Walls and Flat Roof Profiles.
- SELF-CLOSING GATE
Includes self-closing gate for safety and peace of mind
- System Extends 6' Onto the Roof
- Provides Egress/Ingress Control Zone for Personnel
- Attaches with One Box Wrench and Allen Wrench
- Lightweight Components Make Setup a Snap!
- Completely Non-Penetrating
- Fits Round & Flat Ladder Rails
- Optional Colors to Match Your Building
- Railings are 5' x 42" (other sizes available)
- Works on Parapet Walls and Flat Roof Profiles